[Spambayes] I deleted the file where the suspects, when deleted, are deposited and now I don't know how to restore this file

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Tue Apr 25 23:27:50 CEST 2006

raila wrote:
> Hello, and pardon me - I’m a fool. I wanted to delete all the suspects
> but instead deleted the file.
>
> Windows XP - Outlook - Addin Binary Version 1.0.4 March 2005
>
> Please give me a hint, what I could do!

EEEEK! A binary!
Please cut&paste the text next time, and send as text-only.
Or if you really REALLY have to send an image, post it somewhere on a
web page and send the url.

Some of us read our email on console clients or trough ssh tunnels on
slow connections - and think about the poor dialup users!

--
Amedee