[Spambayes] Spambayes hangs when training

Chris Bulen chris at cbulen.com
Wed Apr 26 19:26:37 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am a noob, so bear with me.

I am attempting to train spambayes, and found that when I directed to my inbox of OE, to train as Ham, it takes a super long time, and my CPU cycles go to 100%, and it never seems to finish.

Possibly this is due to large numbers of e-mails with attachements that are video and picture files?
I recently archived my inbox, and so have e-mails going back only as far as November 2005.

Training on my new spam folder (that has only 75 items right now), works fine.

Sincerely,
Chris Bulen
chris at cbulen.com