[Spambayes] Spam in Images

Alan Arndt aga at jlw.com
Tue Aug 1 22:29:51 CEST 2006

Over the past month or more I have noticed a large increase in the amount of
spam I receive with the Spam text translated into images.  The actual text
of the message is benign gibberish designed to pass Bayesian filters.  They
have even taken the step of inserting random bits into the image so that no
two images have the same signature.  I've received many multiple messages
with the same fundamental image.  I haven't thought of a decent way to
filter these types of things.  I hope someone else can and that it can get
implemented into SpamBayes.  Until recently I was very please that only a
few messages a day (of 20-50) make it through.

Does anyone have any good suggestions?  I can certainly send plenty of
samples if someone needs them

Thanks,
Alan Arndt
alan five eighty two at do it now.com