[Spambayes] Spam in Images

Tim Stone tim at aterraform.com
Wed Aug 2 03:57:12 CEST 2006

I wonder if the rgb histogram of an image would provide any interesting
opportunities for "tokens?"  In a real photographic image, that curve is
generally smooth, and oftentimes flat or a bell-curve, with some
relatively large number of rgb value counts above some threshold..  I
would think that in a spam image the histogram would be much more spikey
with only a few rgb value counts above some percentage of the of the
total pixels in the picture.