[Spambayes] SpamBayes

Paul J Wright paul.john.wright at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 3 13:35:07 CEST 2006

I have installed Spambayes in my new PC. After a while I get a message
"There appears to be a problem with Spambayes. Please run Spambayes manager
and reconfigure filter. I cannot access the manager. Spambayes programme on
start menu goes to Spambayes outlook addin then onto a choice of
troubleshooting guide or About Spambayes. Having opted for the programme
self learning option it is also filtering messages that I do not want
filtered and wish to change the configuration. I have been through the
trouble shooting menu but am ubable to resolve the problem without access to
the manager. Can you help?

PAUL WRIGHT