[Spambayes] Instalation problemsl...

pauline walters pauline at homestart-oxford.org.uk
Fri Aug 4 10:38:41 CEST 2006

Hi

I have been trying to install SpamBayes 1.0.4 onto my machine, which runs Windows XP / Office 2003.  I have downloaded and run versions from two different mirrors and direct from the link on the site, but none of them seems to work.  The install wizard claims to have done its thing, but I can't get it to open with Outlook.  Any help gratefully received!

Thanks very much
Becky

pp Pauline

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0631-2, 02/08/2006
Tested on: 04/08/2006 09:38:48