[Spambayes] Spam Consulting Opportunity

Craig Steffler filtering at seaperl.com
Tue Aug 8 09:35:36 CEST 2006

Hello Fellow Developer:

I've been contracted to manage a spam/phish filtering project for a
financial institution and would really like to get some experienced
help for it.

I've tried to setup SpamBayes on a Fedora system but ran into errors.
I'm more of a Programmer than a System Admin and usually hose up the
system.

Hopefully, your familiar with CentOS which is sort of a RedHat
Enterprise Linux clone. You can go to www.centos.org for more details
but it works very much like Fedora. What I need initially is for someone
to either install bogofilter or help guide me  thru it so I can start
getting spam fed into the system to start testing.

If you could email your resume, availability, and rate to
filtering at seaperl.com I'll get back to you with more details.

BEST OF ALL, this is a telecommuting opportunity which I can tell you
first hand doesn't come up that often during lean business times like
this. That said I need someone within the U.S. as that's what the
client has requested.

Also if you're up on Phish filtering that would be an added bonus.

Assuming I don't get thousands of emails I will respond to everyone who
emails me.