[Spambayes] junk mail folder disappears

Laura E. Schwartz Schwartz at kinggreisen.com
Tue Aug 15 19:39:06 CEST 2006

I'm having a problem with Spambayes in that it removes emails from my
outlook in box but the junk mail folder itself disappears, despite
having reloaded the program several times.  Junk mail suspects folder is
there, but I'm concerned that some non-junk is disappearing and can't be
found to recover.  Please let me know what can be done to fix this
problem.

Thank you.

Laura E. Schwartz, Esq.
KING & GREISEN, LLP
1670 York Street
Denver, CO  80206
(303) 298-9878 (office)
(303) 298-9879 (facsimile)
schwartz at kinggreisen.com

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL******************** This electronic message
transmission and any files transmitted with it, are a communication from
the law firm of King & Greisen, LLP.  This message contains information
protected by the attorney/client privilege, is confidential or otherwise
the exclusive property of the intended recipient or King & Greisen, LLP.
This information is solely for the use of the individual or entity that
is the intended recipient. If you are not the designated recipient, or
the person responsible for delivering the communication to its intended
recipient, please be aware that any dissemination, distribution or
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify by
telephone (303-298-9878), collect or by electronic mail
(kg at kinggreisen.com <blocked::mailto:kg at kinggreisen.com> ) and promptly
destroy the original transmission.