[Spambayes] Thunderbird Compatability

Tim Stone tim at aterraform.com
Sun Aug 20 00:48:21 CEST 2006

It will work just fine, you'll use the pop3proxy setup.  However, the
thunderbird mailer has a spam filter built in that's based on the
spambayes filtering scheme.  I use thunderbird and it works very well
for me.  Just right click on mails and select "mark as junk" or "mark as
not junk" and miracles will soon be commonplace in your inbox :)