[Spambayes] As a donation, I propose to translate this soft in french

Guillaume Pollet guillaume.pollet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 09:23:58 CEST 2006

Hi,
I am working for a french medium telecom firm. My duty consist to install
and resolve issues in our customers' VoIP networks. I am also in charge of
the improvement of the information system of my company. I am looking
forward for new tools and methods to increase productivity.
SpamBayes is a very interessant software. I installed it on several machines
in my department and everyone who tried it are very satisfied. It save a lot
of time sorting out the enormous quantity of spam we receive. I plan to
deploy it on more machines soon.
However, I think that it would be better to have this application in french.
That's why I would like to participate to the translation of this tool, if
you are interested in.
Just let me know how to do this. You can give me a speadsheet or anything
else that I can edit and I would translate all the sentences in french.

Rgds,

Guillaume