[Spambayes] [spambayes-dev] Latest CVS update, Ocrad for Windows

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Aug 23 15:26:28 CEST 2006

Hi Skip,

>  Scaling the image by a factor of 2 was a pretty
> obvious win:
>
>     false positive percentages
>         0.000  0.000  tied
>         0.000  0.000  tied
>         0.000  0.000  tied
>         0.000  0.000  tied
>         0.000  0.000  tied

  I'm playing a little with the new code and am trying to get things working
with outlook.  I'm a little stuck working out how to get some test data (and
it doesn't help I'm a little rusty wrt to spambayes :)

I'm trying to run the testtools code.  The Outlook code that sets up the
Data/Ham, Data/Spam directories etc just exports the text body of the
message, but completely ignores 'attachments'.  I'm out of time for
tonight - can you offer any quick clues how your test environment is setup?

Thanks,

Mark.