[Spambayes] Problems moving spam into Junk mail folder

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Fri Aug 25 13:46:26 CEST 2006

There's a tracker for this. Please see
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=899839&group_id
=61702&atid=498103.

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Shelby Smith
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 2:01 PM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] Problems moving spam into Junk mail folder

Hi There,

I'm having a problem with Spambayes in Outlook when I go to classify
something as spam.  I will click on the item, select "delete as spam,"
and the program acts like it's working correctly (takes a couple of
seconds to "think") and then stops.  It doesn't move the item.  Then,
when I click on the item again and select "delete as spam" it gives me a
message saying "No filterable mail items are selected." After the second
click, it moves it to the junk mail folder.

This only started happening after I had uninstalled and then reinstalled
the program.  I had uninstalled it b/c it was causing my Outlook to go
really slow.  Now it is not slow anymore, but it does have the strange
problem I've described above.

Here's the info on my computer:

Windows XP Pro

Spambayes 1.0.4

Log files attached

Please let me know if there is a way to fix this.

Thanks,

Shelby Smith