[Spambayes] SpamBayes 1.0.4 on Windows 2003 Server SP1

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Fri Aug 25 18:42:28 CEST 2006

I'd say yes. Lots of people (including me) have found it to cause
crashes in Spambayes ever since manufacturers started including the
setting and Microsoft started using it. What I was told is that the
underlying problem is in Python, not in Spambayes itself.

> I (thankfully, I  think) don't even know what a DEP is or
> why it would be in my BIOS (which I also pretty much ignore).

Well, now that they're starting to sneak in "features" like DEP and
hyperthreading, it's getting more dangerous to ignore the BIOS.