[Spambayes] List confusion

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Dec 3 06:55:14 CET 2006

Sorry for the very late reply.  I recently started using Gmail.  It
classified your mail as spam.  (Go figure...)  I just dug it out of 3000+
spams which had piled up.

    Rich> I've found several of the recent exchanges interesting, but
    Rich> technically way over my head.

    Rich> Should some of this discussion be moved to the developer's list,
    Rich> rather than being on the general information list, or am I the
    Rich> only one who is mostly befuddled?

Sure, the discussion can get too technical for this list at times.  The
recent discussions about image-based spam, ocrad, etc should have moved to
the spambayes developer list but didn't.  I've solicited test help from this
group and discussion of the problems with the current image-based filtering
have gone on here.  I'll try to move such stuff to spambayes-dev sooner.
Also, you're welcome to hit the 'd' key.  As a subscriber you're under no
obligation to read and understand (or even to care about) all discussions.

Skip