[Spambayes] Please Advise

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Mon Dec 11 14:18:57 CET 2006

There should be a SpamBayes button on your Outlook toolbar. Click it and
select SpamBayes Manager... from the menu that drops down, then click
Configuration Wizard... in the dialog that is displayed.

________________________________

From: spambayes-bounces at python.org [mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org]
On Behalf Of Alex Matini
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2006 9:25 AM
To: spambayes at python.org
Subject: [Spambayes] Please Advise

Dear Sir/Madam:

When I open up my outlook program, I get the following prompt:

There appears to be a problem with the SpamBayes configuration.

Please select the SpamBayes manager, and run the Configuration Wizard to
reconfigure the filter.

Can you please tell me what I need to do to fix this problem? I have
tried to locate the SpamBayes manager on my hard drive but have come up
empty. I appreciate your assistance; you have a great program. Thank
you.

Alex

Alex Matini

Managing Director

*   703-827-0999

     202-329-8000

6   703-827-7033

ADR LLC

Member ADR Capital Group

1340 Old Chain Bridge Road

Suite 201

McLean, Virginia 22101

www.adrcapitalgroup.com <http://www.adrcapitalgroup.com/>

   "DON'T TAKE YOUR ORGANS TO HEAVEN ... HEAVEN KNOWS WE NEED THEM HERE"

privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and
delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your
system.