[Spambayes] All our stored emails have disappeared

Rod & Yvonne Bercov bercov at westnet.com.au
Tue Dec 12 15:23:48 CET 2006

I hope you can provide directions to recover all of our stored emails.

We have had a new computer for only two weeks approx. The installer
transferred a large quantity of our stored "Inbox" emails from our old
computer. We are using SpamBayes Outlook Addin Binary Version 1.0.4 (March
2005).  This causes all of our incoming emails to be placed in the "Junk
Suspects" folder in the first instance. We have not yet figured out how to
"train" the computer to recognise spam and therefore we have not yet
transferred any emails out of "Junk Suspects" into "Inbox". Yesterday
(Monday 11/12/06), all of our stored emails simply disappeared out of "Junk
Suspects".  We have made enquiries through the "help" function by inserting
"quarantined emails" and "hidden emails" as our enquiry. However this was
unsuccessful.

We look forward to receiving you reply as soon as possible, with effective
directions leading to the recovery of our stored incoming emails.

Rod and Yvonne Bercov