[Spambayes] configuring thunderbird 1.5+

george jones greeengrass at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 03:38:21 CET 2006

The instructions for spambayes configuration include the following:

"Some email clients (Outlook Express, for example) can only set up filtering
rules on a limited set of headers. These clients cannot test for the
existence/value of an arbitrary header and filter mail based on that
information."

Does thunderbird (I use 1.5 & 3.0a1) fall in this category?  Should I set up
"unsure" , "ham", and "spam" folders?  Thank you.