[Spambayes] SpamBayes Tech Question

Peter Bishop bishop at aeroprise.com
Sat Dec 23 01:37:42 CET 2006

Presumably this is due to the setting of SpamBayes Manager->Filtering.  You
automatically get Recover from Spam buttons in the Possible Spam folder and
the Certain Spam folder.  In addition, every folder except the Certain Spam
folder has a Delete As Spam button.  The Possible Spam folder is the folder
you move email to in the Possible Spam section of this filtering screen, and
the Certain
Spam folder is the folder you move email to in the Certain Spam section.

Peter Bishop

  _____