[Spambayes] Thank You!

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sat Dec 23 01:44:41 CET 2006

    Gary> In case of a crash/loss of data, I'd like to archive my spambayes
    Gary> settings & files so I can install them easily again (and to
    Gary> transfer them to a second computer I take with me on the road).

    Gary> Is there a link to instructions on what & how to backup to do
    Gary> this?

You mentioned you were using Pegasus Mail in a separate message, so I will
assume you are using the POP3 proxy and do your training via your web
browser.  If that's the case, visit the web interface at

    http://localhost:8880/

click the Configuration page link (http://localhost:8880/config) and scroll
down to the Storage Options section.  That should tell you where to look for
your configuration and database files.  I can't be more specific than that
because I don't use Windows.  You can also let the system find them for you.
Use your system's file find popup to search for files with "messageinfo" or
"hammie" in their names.

Skip