[Spambayes] Have lost my junk suspect file

Jackie Vasile jvasile at rogers.com
Sun Dec 31 16:01:24 CET 2006

Hi,
  I have lost my junk suspects file ( poof, vanished) This occurred a couple
of months ago, but of course this now means that my inbox is filling up with
lots of spam that can’t be forwarded on to this file. I have read the
troubleshooting guide, but I’m not clever with this sort of stuff and I can’
t figure out what to do. If you can spare some of your valuable time to
explain in very basic terms what I should do, I’d be eternally grateful.

Sincerely yours,

Jackie Vasile

P.S.  Happy New years !!

2:59 PM