[Spambayes] Odd behavior...

Bill Hely bill.hely at helyholdings.com
Thu Feb 9 01:22:16 CET 2006

I've just had a message from a client to whom I recommended the
SpamBayes Outlook Plug-in. She's having a problem I haven't
encountered before, so any recommendations welcome. Here's a
précis of what she said:

I've noticed over the last few days that messages were no longer
filtering into the SPAM or UNSURE folders. When I would click on
the SPAM button to tell it it's spam it would ask me to move it
to the spam box - OK did that. It still didn't seem to be working
at all.  When I would click on the Spam Bytes filtering tool -
nothing, no drop down box, nothing.

Got a new download, reinstall and reboot, but same problem still
exists, still no drop down box on the filtering button.

TIA
 - Bill H.

--
We take security very seriously. All outgoing mail is
certified Virus Free. To boost YOUR security visit