[Spambayes] Spambayes Issue

Melanie Wegge mwegge at tconcepts.com
Mon Feb 13 16:23:48 CET 2006

To whom it may concern:

I am running SpamBayes on Outlook 2000.  The easiest way to explain the issue would be to say that it is not working in 'real-time'.  For instance, when I open my email, Spambayes does not start sorting through the spam emails.  If I click on another folder, such as the Suspects folder or even the contact folder and then click the in-box again, some of the spam emails will then be put in my Junk email folder.  The filtering appears to be correct and I've set up training.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Melanie Wegge
mwegge at tconcepts.com