[Spambayes] SpamBayes Project Status

Richard Hurt rnhurt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:26:45 CET 2006

Guys,

I didn't mean to come down on SpamBayes, I just wanted to know if I was
hitching my wagon to a dead horse.  Everything is working great right now
but if I have problems in the future it's comforting to know that the
project is still alive and well.  You might consider updating the
SourceForge page a little bit and tell everyone that your still around and
working toward v2 (or whatever).

Thanks for all the hard work and for keeping my inbox managable!  :)

Later...
  Richard