[Spambayes] spambayes not filtering messages when outlook is started

Aaron Lager ALager at masterworkelectronics.com
Wed Feb 15 01:46:44 CET 2006

Over night one of my users will get 50 spams.  When he starts Outlook,
spambayes skips the spam was sent overnight.  Looking at the log file I
see that it states:
Skipping processing of missed messages in folder 'Inbox', as it is not
available
Is there a way to get spambayes to look at those messages?  I only seem
to have this problem on this one computer.  On my other users computer
the spam gets filtered when it's turned on, just like when it's received
in real time.

[log file]...
SpamBayes Outlook Addin Binary Version 1.0.4 (March 2005) starting (with
engine SpamBayes Engine Version 0.3 (January 2004))
on Windows 5.1.2600 (Service Pack 2)
using Python 2.3.5 (#62, Feb  8 2005, 16:23:02) [MSC v.1200 32 bit
(Intel)]
NOTE: Skipping folder for this session - temporarily unavailable
Folder 'Mailbox - Joseph Poslosky/Spam' already has field 'Spam'
SpamBayes: Watching (for incremental training) in 'Mailbox - Joseph
Poslosky/Spam'
Folder 'Mailbox - Joseph Poslosky/Unsure' already has field 'Spam'
Skipping processing of missed messages in folder 'Inbox', as it is not
available
FAILED to add the toolbar item 'SpamBayesCommand.Manager' -
(-2147352567, 'Exception occurred.', (0, None, None, None, 0,
-2147467259), None)
The above toolbar message is common - recreating the toolbar...
Saving configuration -> C:\Documents and
Settings\JosephP.MEI\Application Data\SpamBayes\MS Exchange Settings.ini
Folder 'Mailbox - Joseph Poslosky/Inbox' already has field 'Spam'
SpamBayes: Watching (for filtering) in 'Mailbox - Joseph Poslosky/Inbox'

Thanks,

Aaron