[Spambayes] hi, just a quick query

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat Feb 18 04:06:54 CET 2006

> I’ve been testing SpamBayes for a week or two, and I am impressed
>
> But can you tell me how to deal with a email that has been tagged as
>
> a possible spam threat ([spam?] in the subject line) but is a
> legitimate mail …..

It looks like you're using Outlook; is that correct?  If so, you
should be using the Outlook plug-in.  In that case, simply find the
message, select it, and click the "Recover from spam" button on the
toolbar.

> some plug-in’s have a button to click to identity that a mail is
> legit, but I noticed
>
> that with spambayes there is only an option to identify a mail as
> spam. I cant
>
> find how to add it to my friendly list.

For the "Recover from Spam" button to appear, you have to be in
either the unsure or spam folder.

=Tony.Meyer