[Spambayes] contact - business

webgota at webgota.com webgota at webgota.com
Sat Feb 18 23:56:13 CET 2006

My name is Carlos and I work for webgota.com internet solutions. Just
to make new contacts, I'm sending this e-mail to tell you that I'm
available for all kind of on-line and internet free lance and temp jobs
(HTML, PHP, ASP, MySQL, SQL Server, Flash, JAVA, Javascript, VBScript,
Delphi and also Banners, Advertisements, Designs, Logos, Adobe PDF
Docs, etc...).

I'm really good working against the time and I'm also on skype, so if
your are too busy or have too much to do and a very short deadline,
please count on me to help. Skype me anytime (really, anytime) and have
one more skillful partner at your side.

You can see my work at:
www.webgota.com
(samples on the "show room" section)