[Spambayes] wont open the outlook folder list

Oliver Marshall oliver.marshall at g2support.com
Wed Feb 22 11:38:18 CET 2006

Hi,

I've installed SpamBayes on my new laptop, with outlook 2003. I have
used spambayes for years and love it, and recommend it to all and
sundry. I haven't had a problem before.

In the manager, I want to set the "ham" folder and the "spam" folder to
start the learning process (I keep a set of each as I have installed
spambayes so often). However, clicking on the + by the Outlook Folders
entry does nothing. Double clicking the Outlook Folder icon does
nothing. No matter what I do, I cant get it to show me the list of
Outlook folder so that I can tick the Ham and Spam folders.

Its Outlook 2003, running in exchange mode against an Exchange 2000
server. This is my "normal" setup and the same setup works fine on my
desktop.

Is there a way to get any log info from spambayes to find out what the
problem is ?

Olly