[Spambayes] Using Spambayes to filter multiple users from one machine

Sanye, Dain (DECS) Sanye.Dain2 at saugov.sa.gov.au
Fri Feb 24 00:14:47 CET 2006

My email account opens a dozen mailboxes from the users in our team.

Within Spambayes Manager I can select multiple Inboxes to scan automatically from my account.

Spambayes will happily scan the first five mailboxes, but then won't allow me to open up any further mailboxes to scan as well.

I can also only scan 19 directories across the mailbox list.

Is this a correctable issue, such that I can filter all my team members email directories using just my Spambayes configuration, or am I limited by the software to the above statistics and have to serialise the spambayes filtering through multiple machines??

Thx Dain.

Dain Sanyë
Administrative & Technical Support
Futures Connect: Youth Engagement Team
Phone: (08) 8226 9934  Fax: (08) 8226 3120
Global Email: sanye.dain2 at saugov.sa.gov.au