[Spambayes] Thwarting SPAM that only contains an image...

Brian Piltin Brian.Piltin at jerhel.net
Tue Feb 28 22:07:08 CET 2006

Hi All,

I am new to this list and I haven't been able to figure out how to read
past archives so I don't know if this issue has been addressed but here
goes...

I really love this program and thank all of the developers for doing
such a great job. I've recently noticed that more and more spam is
coming in the form of a single image with all of the text rendered
within this image. It seems as if Spambayes has a difficult time
categorizing messages like this one as spam. Is there a solution for
this?

I also noticed that my confirmation for this mailing list went straight
into my junk email box. Not even a suspect! Just a note...

Thanks,

Brian Piltin