[Spambayes] Viruses in attachments

Jesse Pelton jsp at PKC.com
Wed Jan 4 20:55:16 CET 2006

I doubt this is SpamBayes' doing. Does the behavior continue if you
disable SpamBayes?

________________________________

	From: spambayes-bounces at python.org
[mailto:spambayes-bounces at python.org] On Behalf Of George Osborne
	Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:21 PM
	To: spambayes at python.org
	Subject: [Spambayes] Viruses in attachments

	I seem to be having a problem with SpamBayes that I haven't
found noted elsewhere.  While scanning through email, it opens items
with attachments, activating the virus and prompting my antivirus to
alert me to the virus -- but not before an email has gone outbound.  So
I'm sending out these viral emails & getting messages back from servers
complaining about it.  I can't find anything in SpamBayes' config pages,
or Help.  Is there a way to stop it from opening emails with
attachments?

	Yahoo! DSL
<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=37474/*http://promo.yah
oo.com/broadband/>  Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or
less