[Spambayes] Outlook 2003 Crash

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Sat Jan 7 08:48:26 CET 2006

> Before the installs, I closed Outlook
> When I restarted after the last install and tried to opened
> Outlook, I got an error message that left me with the option of
> restarting Outlook with or without disabling SpamBayes
> The only way I could open Outlook successfully was to disable
> SpamBayes

If you re-enable SpamBayes (Help->About Microsoft Outlook->Disabled
Items) does it then ask you to disable it next time you start?

(I use Google Talk and MSN Messenger, so I doubt those are to blame,
and it seems unlikely that the Adobe products would be).

You could try doing a "Detect and Repair" on Outlook, and see if that
helps.

=Tony.Meyer