[Spambayes] SpamBayes and Thunderbird, server and username

Monte montejw at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 8 03:14:37 CET 2006

I just installed SpamBayes to use with Thunderbird.  I've been using
Popfile successfully.  I set the server to "localhost".  The username
has been set to "mail.server.net:username" (no quotes) for Popfile.
This isn't working for SpamBayes, or at least I can't get it to work,
there is a problem with my password authentication, it won't.  I can't
find anything on this "subject", searched the archives back 5 months.

I also use AVG 7 for my anti-virus.  Windows XP.
spambayes-1.0.4.exe is what I installed.

Thanks,
Monte