[Spambayes] Outlook plugin crash

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Wed Jan 18 14:19:18 CET 2006

Aha!! That was it! After Tim's encouragement, I tried Spambayes again
with the data execution prohibition disabled, and it worked.

Maybe some of the other reported crashes have a similar origin. But my
own experience suggests that other Windows apps have similar problems
with the option, which I suspect will lead most people not to use it.
Maybe other manufacturers won't adopt it anyway.

Alas, I dug myself another hole while working on Spambayes last night.
I'll seek help for that one in a separate message.

Bob

Any