[Spambayes] info please

jobey jobey at inmail24.com
Thu Jan 19 07:56:28 CET 2006

Hi

Read your page on spambayes, and very informative it is.

It sounds from the info as spambayes is something I have to install on my machine for it to work.
Just recently I have been getting a lot of mails with [spam bayes xx,xx] in the subject field. I presume the numbers have to do with the spamminess of the message.
Sometimes I get the same message twice, one has been rated and the other hasn't.
I haven't installed spambayes on my machine - to my knowledge - so who's rating it?

hope you can answer these questions.

regards

J M Butt.