[Spambayes] Outlook 2003 Toolbar problem

Coe, Bob rcoe at CambridgeMA.GOV
Fri Jan 20 14:36:43 CET 2006

Based on my experience (see my notes of 1/17 and 1/18), I suggest you
shut down DEP completely and see if that cures your problem, as it did
mine. If it does cure the problem but you have your heart set on using
DEP, you can then turn it back on and start fiddling with the exception
list.

My computer allows DEP to be turned off in BIOS. I suppose YMMV if your
computer doesn't work that way.

Bob