[Spambayes] SpamBayes + Exchange Server

Master Bratac bratac at t-onleine.com
Mon Jan 30 21:32:51 CET 2006

OK,
I understood the concept of the POP3 Filter in a wrong way ...
Then it is even easyer to set it up for me. I´m allready using an
Application to download POP Email and forwarding it to my Exchange. So I can
put spambayes POP3 Proxy between may Application and the "real" POP Server,
to mark mails as good or bad mail. Afterward I can create some Exchange
rules to get the Mails into the right postbox ...
I´ll try it ...

Thanks for your help Tony

Regards