[Spambayes] Installation error + Script error

Christopher Isaiah Fun wwjd2525 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 16:40:28 CET 2006

Regards to your third point:

meaning I'll do a python script to count the number of tokens and
give the output? The only option I saw in options.py is to give the
tokens used as the evidence. which one should i look into in order to
find out the number of spam and ham tokens that were actually used?

Warmest Regards,
Christopher Isaiah Fun
~ Faith is believing in God when life tells you otherwise.