[Spambayes] Can not run SPAMbayes on outlook express

Robert Shilton robert.shilton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 14:16:31 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm Using SPAMbayes with Outlook express and windows XP
I Installed the SW nut it seems that it does not work.

I trained the data base. ( I noticed that it was created and updated to the time I trained from outlook express folder I specified)
 I setup the server to local host

When running "Send/RCV" from outlook express got this error message

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'Hila - Shiltons', Server: 'localhost', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

I spent hours to figure out why I can not communicate with the server but no result

Can you help  pls

Have a Nice Day
Robert Shilton