[Spambayes] was no subject (where can find documentation)

yahoo.de mpas1342 at yahoo.de
Mon Jun 12 07:38:14 CEST 2006

I 'm not a Programmer and i have no experience with Python
(a little with java)
What should i do in this case, go along the whole code only to
know how is the technique to create a token?
I dont know at least in which file i will find information about the token!
Apart from that, i 'm not sure if i can understand it from only code,
therefore
is better for people like me to see some Texts and
simultaneously read code i think.
I will be happy if you have such
documentation and could send me :)
??