[Spambayes] is the database empty

Tony Meyer tameyer at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jun 12 09:25:43 CEST 2006

[Amedee Van Gasse]
>> PS: please don't do "reply all", reply to the list.

[Tim Stone]
> The problem here is if the sender is not subscribed, they'll never
> get the response.  If you respond to the sender only, then the list
> doesn't see the response...
[...]
> It makes some duplicates, but everyone is assured of seeing the
> response.

IIRC, Mailman is clever enough to not send you a copy of messages you
are already getting (assuming a single email address per person),
too, so there shouldn't be much in the way of duplicates either.
(IIRC, this is a configuration option, but I don't recall if it's one
that an admin has, or one that users have.  Either way, I'm pretty
sure this is on for spambayes at python.org).

=Tony.Meyer