[Spambayes] Passwords in Outlook Express

Neil neil at twastudios.com
Wed Jun 21 01:28:18 CEST 2006

I am using Outlook Express and have to constantly reenter my passwords whenever I start the application even though I set the password in the account settings.

How do I set that so I do not have to enter it every time?

Spambayes is running great on my system otherwise and I have no complaints (other than this:).

Sorry if this is a redundant question. I'm new to the list. I did search the list archive but did not find anything conclusive.

Thanks
-n