[Spambayes] Notification

Chris Allen Chris.Allen at ascomws.co.uk
Wed Mar 1 10:37:07 CET 2006

Hi,

I am impressed with the accuracy of Spambayes, and it is coping with an extremely large amount of spam, however is there a way to stop being notified of Spam, as I keep thinking I've got an email and its just spam.

Ie, only notify AFTER it is filtered?

Thanks

Chris Allen

Ascom Wireless Solutions
Tel: +44 (0)121 353 6151

PLEASE NOTE: As from Monday 1st August my e-mail address has changed from firstname.surname at ascomtelenova.com to firstname.surname at ascomws.co.uk please update your address books accordingly.

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Ascom Wireless Solutions. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on this email. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender.