[Spambayes] python 2.4 installed the extension doesn't see it..

Petróczi Balázs petroczi at mail.datanet.hu
Wed Mar 1 21:16:49 CET 2006

Hi, there,

I downloaded python 2.4, istalled it. Then wanted to install pywin32-207.win32-py2.2.exe, as instructed, but it sends me a message saying that "python 2.2 is not found in the registry". Tried the same with all the former versions of python , but got the same message...
Please, tell me which files will work, finally on Windows XP SP2 for outlook express. The direct links would be the best because I have got tired of trying...

Thanks.