[Spambayes] Training on the train

Erin Lazzaro hera at optonline.net
Fri Mar 3 03:27:17 CET 2006

I use the Outlook plugin, but I read my mail while commuting, with
Pocket Outlook.  I train by moving mail into the appropriate folders.

I've been training everything in the Junk Suspects folder, and the
spam:ham gets out of balance very quickly.  I'd like to train
selectively based on the spam probability field, training on the
most-mistaken unsure each day, but I can't see fields in Pocket Outlook.

Can anyone suggest a) a way to get the spam probability into the subject
where I can see it, or b) a more effective training regimen that doesn't
need it?

Thank you,
Erin