[Spambayes] Multiple servers issue

Sixteen Trees 16trees at comcast.net
Thu Mar 9 05:20:28 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm using Thunderbird to access 3 different email accounts.  Two of them
are from the same provider (Comcast) and the other is my own website
(mysite).

In the configuration I have:
mail.comcast.net,mail.comcast.net,mail.mysite.com
8110,8111,8112

In Thunderbird I have the server settings for each as follows:
localhost  8110
name1

localhost  8111
name2

localhost 8112
name3

I've only received one test email from the 1st account and nothing for
the others.  On the spambayes home page it shows:
POP3 proxy running on *8110, 8111,8112*, proxying to
*mail.comcast.net:110, mail.comcast.net:110,** mail.mysite.com:110
*
It seems like each of them should be xxxx:8110, yyyy:8111....

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong.  Unfortunately I can't find any examples
that actually show the use of multiple servers.

Thanks,
Mike