[Spambayes] Suggestion for the faq - install (for example withEudora)

Bill Hely bill.hely at helyholdings.com
Wed Mar 22 00:14:29 CET 2006

I don't use Eudora but I may have clients who do. So as a matter
of interest, is the SpamBayes installation for Eudora any
different to the installation for Outlook Express? Are there
Eudora-specific things that have to be taken into account?

Obviously the precise means of assigning "localhost" as the POP3
server will differ for all eMail clients.

TIA
 - Bill H.

totomd at web.de
> Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 7:02 AM
> To: SpamBayes Mailing List
> Cc: totomd at web.de
> Subject: [Spambayes] Suggestion for the faq - install (for
> example withEudora)
>

> Hello,
>
> i suggest to add to the faq entry
> "2.4 How do I configure Eudora for use with
> SpamBayes?"
> and similar that the SpamBayes server have to be stoped and
then
> restarted after it has been configurated (after point 3)
otherwise it

--
We take security very seriously.
All outgoing mail is scanned and