[Spambayes] The "Save & shutdown" button

Hely Holdings Pty Ltd (Sales Dept.) sales at helyholdings.com
Thu Mar 23 02:15:35 CET 2006

I'm curious as to the reason for having a "Save & shutdown"
button on the Home > Review page of the SpamBayes proxy version.

Seems to me that the natural thing for a user to do would be to
click that button before exiting the screen. But of course that
stops the SpamBayes proxy, and I can't think why you would want
to stop it at that point?

New users are then going to puzzle over the eMail client errors
they get at the next mail download attempt.

 - Bill H.

--
We take security very seriously.
All outgoing mail is scanned and