[Spambayes] Spambayes doesn't seem to save any messages

yitzhak yitz13 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 08:19:10 CEST 2006

I installed Spambayes 1.04 (POP3 binary version) on my computer (Windows XP
Home SP2) last week. I have gone in to it periodicly in order to train it( I
use outlook express) but it always says it has no messages. Yet when I click
"Send/Recive" in Outlook Express , It finds 12 new messages!!!
Also, whenever I go into the web interface I see:

POP3 proxy running on *110*, proxying to ****.********.***:110*.
Active POP3 conversations: *0*.
POP3 conversations this session: *0*.
 Emails classified this session: *0* spam, *0* ham, *0* unsure.
Total emails trained: Spam: *89* Ham: *93

*But all the emails trained have been emails in a mailbox which I uploaded
to Spambayes to train on!

I have gone over the instructions and troubleshooting, but it didn't help.