[Spambayes] losing messages

Frano Violich cheverisimo at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 28 05:00:33 CEST 2006

Hello

I am wondering if you can help with an email problem.  When I download
messages to my outlook acct from my earthlink acct the emails I receive
disappear as soon as they are 100% downloaded.  I've checked my spambayes
acct manager but can't find any problem.  I spoke with earthlink and they
suggested I establish a different outlook profile which I did.  I did not
add spambayes to this acct and my emails did not disappear.  Can you help me
retrieve my lost emails?  Is it possible that the profile with spambayes is
corrupted?  Should I reinstall?

Thanks,

frano