[Spambayes] Mirror for your Software

amedee at amedee.be amedee at amedee.be
Wed May 3 14:10:53 CEST 2006

> It appears to be legit, though the download link is broken.  I tried to
> download it in order to compare the checksum on the downloaded version
> to the published checksum to be sure they were offering the real thing.
>
> But the spam or ham question is one of personal preference.  (That's
> part of the reason for SpamBayes!)  If you would like to see future
> messages like this, file it as ham.  Otherwise, spam.

Jesse,
I know.
I'm rather tolerant.
If the download link would have worked and the checksum would have been
OK, I would have classified this as ham.
It is the job of a good webmaster to make sure links are not broken. So,
good webmaster = good email; lazy webmaster = bad email, ergo spam.
Thank you for testing the download link, it helped me to decide.

--
Amedee